Thursday, April 4, 2024

Daily Walk

Matthew 6:34-35, but seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Many people wake up in the morning with a feeling of hopelessness. It could be job-related, Health, family problems, or any of a number of things. Some people spend their entire life thinking why me?

There are some that blink their eyes open and say, Lord God Almighty, thank you for this day. I will rejoice and be glad in it, because You Love me.

This is the big difference between who doesn’t believe and someone who does.  When you Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is your savior, your whole day has a different look about it right from the start. When you are not saved by Grace and blood of Jesus Christ, everything looks dark and ugly.

John 10: 27-28, my sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life and they shall never perish; and neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Everyone who believes has their sins washed away by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ at Calvary. The problem with some people is they deny they are sinners, and therefore feel they do not need a savior.

Among the reasons people reject the Lord Jesus Christ, they do not want to be accountable for their actions, or they do not want to lose the feeling of being in charge of their lives. Some others on the other hand have had a sinful life that was so bad, they think they cannot be saved.

1 Timothy 2:3-4, For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

 Everyone can be forgiven if they ask. There is no one that is beyond the love of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is only one thing I can say to people that feel that way. If you were drowning and saw a lifeboat 10 feet away would you grab it, or would you think you were too heavy and not grab it? Amen. Praise the Lord! saved.

When you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, He is joyful because one more of His children will be coming home to Him at the appointed time. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and Praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment