Thursday, September 28, 2023

Promises From The Word

Luke 11:9-10, And I tell you ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find, knock and it will be open to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks, it will be opened.

If you read the Bible or listen to preachers, you soon realize that the messages you get start to sound familiar. Maybe that’s because they are. The messages of salvation, forgiveness, hope, love, and so on are so important that they bear repeating.

John 3:16-18, For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned but whoever does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Our father, almighty God wants all His children to come back to Him and not perish. It is common knowledge that it takes some people longer than others to understand this fact.

Salvation and forgiveness are the 1 and 2 in our walk with God. People need to realize that every sinner no matter how evil, and for how long, will still be forgiven if they repent.

Galatians 6:9-10, And let us not grow weary of doing good for in due season we will reap if we do not give up.

2 Thessalonians 3:13, As for you Brothers do not grow weary in doing good.

What many people do not understand is there really is a real Heaven and a real hell. There is a real eternity, and it will last forever. Each of us will go to one or the other forever, that is why we have the constant reminder.

I think I’m like most people. I hear something once or twice and I get it. And there are times I get it after hearing something many times.

All of us need to put things into perspective. Consider every grain of sand in the world as eternity. Our lifetime is one trillionth of one grain of sand. If you could live your best life which, would you choose?

There is a war going on right now between good and evil. The prize, believe it or not, is your Immortal Soul. Consider the fact that we do not know when we will be called, so we must recognize that we have no time to lose. Once the end comes it’s too late.

1 Corinthians 15:58, Therefore my beloved brothers be steadfast immovable always abounding in the work of the Lord knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment