Tuesday, September 12, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Helping Others Find Jesus

Acts 16:30-31, Then he brought them out and said, sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, believe in Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.

When it comes to something or someone being perfect, only the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, are capable of that achievement. The worst possible place to try to be perfect is the occasional Christian who believes they are super Christian, and want everybody to be like them.

This person is a strong believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and wants to help others find Him. This person  thinks about and talks to the Lord Jesus Christ all the time. They believe the Holy Spirit talks to them, but a lot of times they don't take time to listen.

If you want to help people find Jesus, you can't just dash off by yourself and lay guilt trips on people, or try to coerce them because they will probably feel overwhelmed and just give up. In your attempt to save them, you can alienate them.

The best way to do anything is to ask our Heavenly Father to help us clean our hearts from anything that offends our Heavenly Father. Next tell our Lord if you are willing, and give Him your request with thanksgiving and praise.

You can request that our God sends someone for you to talk to, to give you the words to say, and anything else that's required. Remember to listen carefully for His answer and follow His timing. It may take some patience at first but you will be rewarded. Remember every prayer comes back with an answer. Yes, no, not yet.

I have found over the years that this is the best way to pray for anything. Ask the Lord if He is willing, tell Him you would like what it is you ask  Be sure to thank Him for the answer and praise Him for it. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. Praise The Lord!

Psalm51:10, Create in me a clean heart o God and renew a steadfast spirit in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment