Sunday, September 24, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Hope Is Faith

Romans 15:13, May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in Hope.

Many people think that wishing and hoping are the same. They are very different. When you wish you are waiting for something that may or may not happen. Hope on the other hand is a confident expectation that God will fulfill His promises to us.

As you can see a wish is up to who or what to fulfill. It has nothing to back up what we wish. It is like a fantasy thing.

Hope is totally different in that it is backed up by almighty God. When a believer prays for something, he knows before he even prays, that he can expect what he asked according to God’s will.

According to God’s will means praying according to His word the Bible. Whatever the bible promises and says is God’s word, we can count on it.

If we live our will with the will of God, we will see amazing results. Total faith and trust in the Word of God, is according to His will.

1 Corinthians 2:5, so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

I have found that if you use a verse or two from the Bible before you pray you can believe what the verse says is true. Faith is the key to getting prayers answered. Don’t let praying according to God’s will shake you up because God wants only the best for each of His children.

If you read the Bible or any books that are written by theologians, you will begin to get the idea of just how powerful faith is. Do yourself a little favor and I’m not saying this as a trivial thing. Pray for and believe in something that you can have faith in happening. After all faith and trust in the word of God is something that grows over time if you are sincere, and work at it. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment