Tuesday, September 26, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

A New Beginning

2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold the new has come.

The Bible tells us about something most people do not realize or consider.

Ezekiel 11:19, And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of Flesh.

Ephesians 4:22-24, Put off your old self which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God, in true Righteousness and Holiness. 

As you have probably figured out, that glorious gift is that of a new beginning. This comes about when we are saved. With salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, our sins and old life are washed away. We receive the Holy Spirit to help us follow the Lord Jesus Christ. He also helps us with everyday matters if we ask.

If you ask the Holy Spirit for guidance before you do something, and wait for an answer, you will make better choices and lead a better life.

A New Beginning doesn’t just refer to the life after salvation. Life does not allow a do over. What we can do is look back at the last five or ten years and make a list of the mistakes, and when things went wrong for whatever reason.

The point is you can determine to start a new beginning. You use the mistakes of the past to help you change the course of your life. Don’t let history repeat itself.

Acts 3: 19-20, Repent therefore and turn back that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus.

The thing you must realize is that you can have a new beginning any time you feel you need it.  There is no limit, but each new start should show progress.

Recognize that no one can do it alone. We all need the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to be successful. They need to be a big part of your life at all times.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. 

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment