Thursday, September 21, 2023

Is There Hope

Romans 12:12, Rejoice in Hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in Prayer.

 There is no doubt that this entire world, including the United States, is in deep trouble and racing to oblivion. If you really think about it, evil is spread over the United States and the world like fat dispersed in a piece of meat.

Some people think a simple cure is a new president. Not so. There are thousands, if not millions of Godless people in positions of power and influence in every part of our life. They are almost impossible to deal with short or long-term.

In fact, we are in a spiritual battle for the soul of our country, and the world. Think about it this way. satan is the Lord of evil and leads his followers to evermore acts of unspeakable evil.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the complete opposite. His spirit restrains evil to a point where it is still possible for His followers, Christians, to conquer evil.

2 Chronicles 7:14, If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

 Yes, it is true. We must stop waiting for our Lord to step in, while we sit on our backsides and do nothing. What can we do, you ask? I’m glad you asked. First, we can get on our knees, sincerely repent, and ask God Almighty to intercede on our behalf.

That is just a start. Go to church. If the church doesn’t follow the Bible or welcome the Holy Spirit, ask the pastor why not, and if he doesn’t, find a church that does. Receive Holy Communion at least once a week. Pray with a sincere heart every single day.

Find out about the people you are to vote for. Everyone, including the dog catcher if he is running. Vote for God-fearing people in every position. Hold them accountable. If they don’t act correctly according to God’s way, don’t vote for them.

The Lord Jesus Christ didn’t sit on His backside and wish salvation for us. He worked tirelessly to save us. We can’t throw away what He gave His life for because we are lazy or don’t care. Only God Almighty can put all the pieces together.

Deuteronomy 31:6, be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

 It is time for all God’s people to step up and do what is right in the eyes of God. If we do, he will hear us, and bring us peace and Hope. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment