Tuesday, January 24, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Is Condemnation Justified

Galatians 6:7, Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

The most asked question by unbelievers is, does God condemn Sinners? The answer is, He condemns the action, but still loves the sinner. God does not hate anyone, but He hates what they do.

Most sinners that have led what we might call an extremely sinful life, believe that God cannot or will not forgive them, or He is out to punish them. Again, this is untrue. Let’s look at the facts.

There is a thing called consequences. Consequences are the result of an action. They can be good or bad, depending on just what the action was.

Proverbs 22: 6, train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 29: 15, the rod and rebuke, give wisdom, but a Child Left to himself brings shame to his mother.

As you would probably expect, these verses would give you the impression that good consequences were ahead. But let us ask about consequences that are not so good.

When we repent with our hearts God forgives us and we become righteous in His eyes, but there are consequences. The sins are indeed forgiven, but the debt must be paid.

 A few examples. You buy a car and don’t pay for it. They take it back, and you still have to pay quite a bit in most cases. Suppose you commit a felony. God forgives it if you repent, but the state does not. The consequences would probably result in years in prison.

The harsh truth is, we determine consequences by our actions. God does not determine anyone’s consequences on Earth, or in Eternity for that matter. You decide if you’re going to follow God’s way or satan’s way. Each person picks the level of pain and suffering and for how long, by the choices they make.

Always remember this. God loves you and allows you to choose. People say God is a hater, but the truth is as I said before God hates what some people do because He knows they will be separated from Him for eternity, If they don’t repent. It Grieves him because he will be separated from those he still loves. May God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment