Sunday, January 22, 2023

God Cares

Philippians 4: 19, and my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ.

Numbers 23: 19, God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should repent. As He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

In the first verse God is quoted as promising to take care of our needs. The second verse tells us God does not lie or change His mind.

We must make the first verse crystal clear. We are promised that our needs will be supplied. Things like food, shelter, clothes, and such. Some people consider their wants as needs. Wants are not guaranteed, nor are they always good for us. God tells us that if we pray according to His will, He will honor that prayer.

Psalm 37:4, Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

When Believers put their trust in God, He will put desires in their hearts that He will say yes to.

2 Corinthians 1: 20,  for all the promises of God in Him are yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

God even spoke about His love for His creation in the Old Testament.

Jeremiah 29: 11, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

When the New Testament was being taught, it was in fact also backing up the promises and Prophecies of the Old Testament. It proves what God Said through the prophets.

God is not moved by some magic indentation. God is moved by a repentant, sincere heart. He wants to have a father, children relationship with us. He sees our hearts. When we accept His Son  the Lord Jesus Christ,  we become righteous in His eyes and that relationship is formed. It really is that simple my friends. Just say the Prayer of Salvation with all your heart and you will be saved. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves You!

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment