Tuesday, January 17, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Faith Is Not A Feeling

Romans 10:17, So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Today we look at faith and whether we have it. The most obvious question is, have we repented of our sins, and accepted Jesus and His death and Resurrection, and asked Him into our hearts as our Savior

Ephesians 2: 8, for by Grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.

A common mistake many people make is to question their salvation because they listen to their minds and not their hearts. The fact is, if you said the Prayer of Salvation from your heart you are saved.

1 John 5:13, These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Faith is not a feeling; it is a heart issue. satan tries to convince almost all believers at one time or another that they are not saved. Ask yourself this. If I am not saved, why would satan be after me?

Relax, read the word of God, and listen for the Holy Spirit. He will put messages in your heart if you let Him.

Galatians 5: 22-23, But the fruit of the spirit is love, Joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, against such there is no law.

If you are doing any of these things, it will show you and other people that you are a believer in The Lord Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.

One final Point. Many people feel they do not have enough faith to accomplish what they are praying for. The fact of the matter is all you need is faith In the Name Of The Lord Jesus Christ. He is the one that makes it happen. Our job is to pray, believe, and put our total trust in God. As you read the word of God you will find many verses that will confirm your salvation. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask You to come into my heart as my personal Savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment