Sunday, January 8, 2023

Does God Condemn Anyone

Romans 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Unfortunately, there are many people, including some Christians who believe that they have sinned so much that they cannot be forgiven. That is a lie from satan.

John 3:16-18, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 John 3:20, For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.

Think about this. Do you believe in your heart that God sent His Son to suffer, die, and rise from the dead for certain people or sins?

Romans 10: 13, For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God does not lie. He hates lies. If He says all or everyone, that is exactly what He means. Some people don’t really understand that forgiveness is real no matter how much we sin If we truly repent.

People in general have a misunderstanding about the consequences of sin. These consequences are not punishment from God, they are the result of the bad choices we have made that led to sin.

The beginning of a new life starts with trusting God and His word. He forgives when we repent. Repent means to change, not go on like we were. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment