Thursday, January 12, 2023

God Promises You

Besides the Bible teaching us about who God is and what He does, it also shows us all the promises He makes to those who love Him and believe in Him.

In the interests of helping our readers learn more about God’s promises so we don’t miss out on anything that God wants for us, we will be starting a new series. This series will be every Sunday night and we’ll involve different Promises of God.

In this series we will examine a verse or two every Sunday. We will really try to analyze what we are reading, rather than just reading it. We will attempt to make everything clear and in a concise manner.

In order to make this series work the way it’s supposed to, we would appreciate hearing your comments and ideas in order to let us know if it is helping or not. We also would like your comment about something you may want explained, or a question in general.

We hope the new series will help you to get to know Jesus and God our Father better, and get a better understanding of how powerful prayers can be if you have faith and trust.

God bless you and your family.  Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of these sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment