Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

The Key To Answered Prayer

1 Peter 3:12, For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.

You may be wondering how you get to be righteous. This does not mean self-righteous, but righteous in God’s eyes. We become righteous in God’s eyes through salvation. The Lord Jesus Christ makes us righteous in the Father’s sight by what He did on the cross.

James 5:6, the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Matthew 6:6 but you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

If you want to go across the country to a certain place, the first thing you would do is get a good map. It seems automatically you trust that map is correct, and you know you must follow every twist and turn. You might even get a GPS to talk you through it. Again, trust comes into it.

 If we want to get to Heaven someday, we need special guidance. In this case our map is the Bible the written Word of God. The backup is the Holy Spirit. The Bible tells us everything we must do to reach our destination. Again, trust is needed.

As we go through our journey to Heaven, we will probably experience the spiritual equivalent of rain, snow, heat, bumpy roads, detours and so on. That is what life is. For the best trip, go with Jesus and you will make it.

If you will trust what someone or some number of persons did in creating a map or the guidance for a GPS without even knowing them, doesn’t it seem to make more sense to trust the Bible, the written inspired word of God. and the Lord Jesus. Directions on the map might seem a little funny and hard to believe, but so are things in the Bible if you’re not a regular reader. The Bible is your lifeline literally. Never just pass it off as just written by men, Think long and hard because your eternal future depends on the right decision

Isaiah 41: 10, Fear not, for I Am with You; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

As you go through this trip called life, and you believe in the Word of God, it is likely that friends, even family will ridicule you and tell you how dumb you are. Whatever it is you must trust in the Lord as a little child.

Psalm 37: 4, delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you!

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. 

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment