Sunday, January 29, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Promises Of Peace And Rest

John 14:27, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let It be afraid.

Matthew 11: 28-30, Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

It takes a while to realize that we are not in charge of anything. It is hard to accept losing what we look at as control. When we stubbornly hang on to our idea of control based on our will, sooner or later we pay the price. We usually call it bad luck.

In order to lead a good life in this world, there are several facts we must believe to begin with.

1. God exists, and He loves you.

2. The Bible is the inspired word of God.

3.The Bible is true and always right.

4. satan is real and wants to destroy you.

5.Jesus Christ made salvation available.

Reality is that the world is good and Evil. God controls the good,  and cannot lie.

satan controls the evil. God is love, peace, and a good life. satan on the other hand is hate, chaos, and a messed up life. satan cannot give you peace and rest. He can only deceive the unwary. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

1 Peter 5:7, casting all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross,  and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment