Tuesday, August 2, 2016

When We Are Ready


It Is Written, Matthew 18:11, "for the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost".
Have you ever heard someone on TV say that they were saved when they were six years old? Is that possible? How about somebody who is 70 or even older before being saved?
This is not only possible, but it happens more often than we realize. How come such a difference, and is God fair when this happens?
Everyone is born with a plan from the creator for their life. God had those plans figured out before creation. That is why we were born in the time in history, and in the place we are living.
God calls each of us at a different time in life, because each of us has a different plan. How well we listen and obey God, can affect when we are saved. By the way, since God knows everything, that was also figured in the plan as well. Remember that God loves everyone, and is totally fair.
Don't be disappointed or impatient if you find the Lord later in life. He allowed that to happen because you had to have total preparation for your task in life. Just have patience, because your day is coming. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment