Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Roadblock to Miracles


It Is Written, Isaiah 55:8-9, for My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
Most of us know about the hindrances to getting prayers answered. There are however a couple that most of us don't even realize.
The big one is our lack of understanding, that God has His own methods and timing. We have a tendency to use our standards when looking at God's way. We judge by how we think, rather than how God thinks.
God tells us to put everything in His hands, and allow Him to do it His way. It takes what some call foolish thinking, rather than what is in reality, faith.
For instance. If we have a car that doesn't run right, we take it to a mechanic, trusting he will fix it. We show blind faith every day, but do not trust in God, who is not only an expert in everything, but the creator of everything. We forget that God can manipulate problems that we are facing and turn them into blessings.
It takes knowing God through His Word, and trusting in Him, in spite of what we think. The reward we get is, we receive His best. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment