Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Commit To God


It Is Written, Psalm 37:5, Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.
People in general, even believers, hesitate to turn to God for any number of reasons. One of the most difficult things for most people to do is commit their lives to God. It is very difficult for some, and impossible for others.
When we stop and think about the fact that God created all things, it seems reasonable to assume that He can guide our lives better than we can. We have freedom of choice, so God will not make us do anything we don't want to do. God knows about all the things that must fall into place, as well as the timing involved for His plan to work. We don't.
If you commit your life to God, He will make sure your life is better than what you would have figured out. When it comes right down to it, life is a series of obstacles, and it is so dark you cannot even see your nose. When you seek God however, He turns on the lights. You have nothing to lose when you trust in God, but everything to lose when you trust in yourself. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment