Sunday, August 14, 2016

Denying God


It Is Written, Psalm 14:1, the fool has said in his heart, "there is no God". They are corrupt, they have done abominable works. There is none who does good.
In this age of political correctness, we see many things that violate God's Word. How can this be?
When people develop a herd mentality, they stop thinking and follow whatever herd is popular. They look to others in order to justify their own corruption.
When you ignore God's voice continuously, His voice slowly gets quieter, and finally disappears. People reach a point, where they deny God, because they do not want to be accountable to anyone. There is one problem with that thought. God does exist, and you are accountable whether you want to be or not. Denying God's existence, does not make Him  go away. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment