Sunday, August 28, 2016

Political Correctness


Proverbs 19:5 says, a false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.
The ninth commandment says you shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Exodus 23:1, you shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.
These are just some of the verses in the Bible that condemn lying in all its forms. In these days of political correctness, lying is a large part of what many people do on a daily basis.
All you have to do is take a look at political campaigns like the one we are experiencing for the president, and you see the ugly side of man, as it is punctuated by continual lies from all sides. Everyone who has their own agenda will stop at nothing to push that agenda. If it takes slandering someone else, half-truths, or omission of truth, everything seems to be legal.
Words like tolerance went from being respect for others' views, to a definition that if you don't accept in your own heart what others do, you are a bigot.
If you look at the values the world holds to be true, you will see that the majority of what people embrace is totally against God's Word. The thing most people don't realize is, when you build your life on lies, whether you are telling them, or someone is telling you, it only leads to disaster.
I personally believe in God and His laws. That is my right. I will not take you to court, or hate you if you don't believe in God. That is your right. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment