Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Healing Miracle


It Is Written, acts 4:29-30, now Lord look on their threats and gran to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your Word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the Name of your holy servant Jesus.
This story is about someone I know, and every word is true. I tell you this story because I feel it will help someone to see the Lord in action. Many people pray for healing and think they didn't receive it because it didn't happen the way they expected. The purpose of this little story is to show you how things work many times.
This person for the sake of the story we will call Sam. Sam led his whole life in fear and doubt. He was unhappy being that way but couldn't stop.
One day Sam discovered God and believed in Him, but still had battles with fear. A debilitating disease was getting worse and worse. He prayed for healing, and ask others to pray.
No supernatural healing occurred, such probably because of fear and doubt. If you think that God did not hear, you would be wrong.
God in his infinite mercy and love, had someone recommend a fantastic surgeon to Sam. The surgery itself was a miracle reflecting the hand of God. After the surgery, no pain, no infection, but plenty of grateful thanks to God. Sam spent four days in the hospital doing nothing but thanking and praising God.
Sam is now a true believer, praising God every day. He has been totally free from doubt and fear. Yes my friends God does work miracles today. He remains faithful to all who are faithful to Him. We just need to let God do it His way and keep our two cents out of it.
In case you're wondering, the story is not about me. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment