Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Miracles


It Is Written, John 14:12, most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
Our God is a God of miracles. If you doubt that, just look around at what people call nature. You see the hand of God everywhere. Better yet, look at yourself.
Your life and body functions the way it was designed and produced by God. The problem most of us have, is we take all of life, from the tiniest germ, to the largest creature, for granted. We do not see the miracle that it really is.
People get nervous about praying for something, because it requires faith. If we exercise the faith we exercise in our daily life, and apply it to prayer, our prayers will be answered. A few examples of faith we use. We expect another  tomorrow, lights will go on when we flip the switch and so on. There are dozens of examples every day.
Almighty God says in His Word, that whatever we ask in Jesus name, and believe we have it, we will receive it. We believe in the laws of nature, or science, why not believe in the one who created all of it?
Don't give up because you didn't get results. The flower is a miracle, but it takes time to grow. Impatience, is a trait of small children. Relax and trust our Father God. Just keep remembering, that Jesus did everything you see, and he intended for us to do the same to the extent we believe, by using His name. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment