Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Garbage In


It Is Written, Proverbs 4:23, keep your heart with all diligence. For out of it spring's the issues of life.
When people talk about computers, you usually hear the phrase, garbage in, garbage out. It never occurs to most people, that their lives operate the same way. If you think negative thoughts, or say negative things, it is not only in your brain, but in your heart to.
All of the negative thoughts and words, turn into destructive actions. So begins the spiral down. You end up in a circle of your own making, because your mind feeds your heart, and your heart produces action.
So if you want to keep the garbage out of your life, pay attention to what you think, say, or do. It really is, garbage in, garbage out. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment