Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Real Meaning Of Charity


It Is Written, Philippians 2: 4, Let each of you look out for not only his own interests, but the interests of others.
Charity as defined by Christians means love for man as God loves man. The ancient Greek calls it agape, or unconditional love, non judgemental.
Unfortunately most people look at charity as taking from themselves, and giving to someone who they consider isn't worthy or deserving in most cases, and may even be dishonest.
If God loves everyone so much, how can we claim to love God,  if we ignore, judge,  or look down on  those He put us here to help?
Jesus said we are to love our neighbor.  What ever we do to or for someone else, we do it to Him.  Giving from the heart is what God expects. God gave to us, so that we could share with those in need.
When you see thousands of starving children on TV,  don't ask why God doesn't take care of them.  He did.  He sent you and me.
If someone is in need and asks you for something,  look at them as a child of God, and don't try to judge in any way.  Help them with all of your heart. If they are dishonest, God will take care of it.  In the meantime your helping one of God's children, and you are actually praising God.  No one ever came up short serving Almighty God.  Have a blessed day.  Praise The Lord. Amen.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment