Monday, July 20, 2015

Consult With God


It Is Written, Deut 31: 6,  Be strong and of good courage,  do not fear or be afraid of them,  for the Lord your God,  the one who goes with you,  He will never leave you or forsake you.
You have undoubtedly heard something like this before,  but did you believe it?  Maybe you thought it was just something to make you feel better. Not so.
The Word was not written just to make people feel better.  It is a book of facts, and promises from God to us.  It is a guide for life eternal from God Himself.  As a result of this book,  people who live their lives by what the Word says,  have a much happier life.  They are more able to withstand trouble when it comes.
If you take the above verse literally, several things will happen. You will have a constant companion in the Holy Spirit, so you are never alone.  As you speak to your companion, and get to know Him, you will start to hear His voice in your heart.
Once you realize that He is with you, you will begin to talk to Him, and ask His advice about everything.  Since the Word says He was sent by Jesus to help us, you will gain added wisdom by talking to Him, find His guidance invaluable, and life changing to the good for you.
I know there are scoffers out there, who will probably never benefit from the presence  of the Holy Spirit, because their pride won't let them,  or they think that the whole idea is foolish.  To them I say, it is foolish to not take advantage of The Holy Spirit's presence in your life.  He is waiting for you to wake up.  What have you got to lose?  Think about that last statement! Have a blessed day.  Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment