Wednesday, July 22, 2015

God Is Always There


It Is Written, Psalm 145:8, The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.
When some unfortunate thing such as an accident or sickness happens, the first thing most people do is question God.  Why did He cause this or allow this?
First of all,  God does not cause these things to happen.  satan does.  Even an earthly father would not bring these things on his children,  much less God.  So there must be a reason that satan can get away with something like this.
God is always available to us.  He never takes a vacation,  or a day off.  A better question would be, where are we?
Each of us has a choice.  Live a life with God,  or a life with the world.  God provides us with His help,  protection, and grace.  He looks after His own.
A worldly life opens us up to attack by satan. We have a free will, and God honors that.  If we prefer a life without God,  we should expect attacks from satan, with no interference from God,  because He will not go against our wishes.  When disaster strikes,  blame satan and your choice to live without God.
God is waitng for you to come to Him.  Where are you?  Have a blessed day.  Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus loves you
Prayer of salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrectio brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment