Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Life Is ?


It Is Written, James 4:14, whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow.  For what is your life?  It is even a vapor that appears for a little time, then vanishes away.
Have you ever really thought about that statement?  Take a look at your past.  Think about an event in your life from years ago.  Does it seem like yesterday?  It is amazing how time appears to operate.
If it was in the past, or really enjoyable, time goes by fast.  If you are waiting for something, or you are having a hard time, time just seems to drag on.
Most of us go through life chasing things.  Whether it is stuff, pleasure, or self-fulfillment, it is all the same.  Most things that we chase are elusive, and cause us stress, frustration, and unhappiness.
We wake up one morning, and we are many years older, and still searching.  We think about things that were important in the past, and realize that they no longer matter.  That my friends is normal for most people.
I was listening to a preacher one day, and he said that if a person used Proverbs as a guide, his life would be worthwhile, and successful.  I would add that the rest of God's word is also needed. If you allow God to direct you, you will never have regrets.  Just a reminder.  We get only one shot at life, we have to make it good the first time.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment