Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Do You Claim Blessings ?


It Is Written, Phil 4:6,Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving,  let your requests be made known to God.
I have heard many people over the years, talking about the fact that they don't " Bother " God with little things.  I used to think that way too.   All of us were wrong.
God is a loving father and wants the best for all His children.  In order for Him to do that,  He came up with a plan for each of us.
When we constantly tell the Lord what is on our minds, and in our hearts, we are actually asking Him if we are following His plan.  For instance, if you want to go somewhere, and ask God about it, you are really asking Him if it is in His plan for you.
Since God knows His plan is best,  He is very happy when you ask Him first. You honor Him, and benefit yourself by going to Him and asking.  He never gets tired of it.
If you don't talk to God, you may miss His plan, and the blessings that go with it.   Have a blessed day.   Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed,  your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment