Sunday, July 12, 2015

Casting Out satan


It Is Written,James 4:17, therefore submit to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Talk to most christians, and you will find that they are aware of the devil. Many are afraid of the devil, and try to cast him out in their fear.  It doesn,t work.
The best way to deal with the devil is prevention.  Do not give him a chance in the first place.  How do you resist him ?
Do not accept thoughts he puts in your head.  Trust in God,  and do not worry about anything.  Have no fear about anything.  Make sure you have no unforgiveness in your heart toward anyone, about anything.  Fill your heart daily with the Word, and love of God.  Stand on the Word so that the evil one cannot trick you into something.
Remember this important fact.  satan cannot rule over you, unless you invite him into your heart and mind.  Jesus said " begone satan ".According to the Word, we have the power in Jesus name to say  "begone satan in Jesus name " and he will flee.  If you read the Word, you know where you stand, and you become the victor, not the victim.
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment