Sunday, July 19, 2015

Repeat Belief


It Is Written, Psalm 27: 13, I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Faith is a matter of knowing what the Word says about God, including His promises to us.
After quite a few years, I have finally figured out how faith works for me, and I know it will work for you the same way. You start out with the fact that God cannot lie.  If He cannot lie, what He says must be the truth.
Faith is a matter of trusting God to use His power to make something happen. You choose to believe that God keeps His word, and all you have to do at that point is to trust Him for the result.
When you stand on the Word and speak the answer, you receive it.  Just keep repeating the answer every day, and your faith will take root,  and the miracle will be released. I know this for a fact. You receive your miracle when you ask God, and do your part. That part is to believe it before you see it, by relying on the Word and love of God for you. Have a blessed day.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment