Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Faith in Inability


It Is Written, Mark 9:23, Jesus said "if you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Sounds like a funny title, doesn't it?b But if you think about it, we do it all of the time.b Let me explain.
Almost all believers believe in God's ability to do the impossible. Cure a headache, grow a new arm, replace a heart, put a new eye where there was none, all simple for God. bWe have no doubt that He can do these things.b Our reasoning is, if He created it, He can fix, change, or replace anything in this world.
Here comes the tough part.  While we believe all of the above, we doubt that He will do it for us, or we don't expect Him to.  We actually begin to have faith that a miracle will not happen.  We are so convinced of it, that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Do you wonder if you will take another breath, worry if your heart will keep beating, or if you will be able to see five minutes from now?  Of course not.
Believing God has the ability, and will do a miracle in your life works the same way.  Start taking God's love for you for granted, do your part(trust) and relax.  It is finished.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment