Thursday, May 28, 2015

Time


It Is Written, Psalm 16:8, I have set the Lord before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
The Lord is always with us because He loves us. Unfortunately, most of us forget that. Since He created us, and showers us with blessings, it is only right that we should love and honor Him.
Here is an example of what I am talking about. Suppose you are busy all day with the cares of the world. You never find time to say two words to the Lord all day. The Bible is not on your to do list.
Well my friend, it is time to reevaluate your priorities. Is everything you do more important than your Creator, or your eternal life? Do you spend too much time on things that have no real value in your life?
Here is a little exercise that will give you a true picture of what is important to you. Every day has 86,400 seconds. How do you spend those seconds? Be honest. Take the time to list everything you do, and give it a value in seconds. Is God on the list? Where is He on the list? If you were God, how would you feel about the score?
If God was not on your list, or you didn't have time to see where He fits in, I suggest you reconsider your path in life and beyond. It is never too soon to start in the right direction, and it is never too late. God is always with you. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment