Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Day The Lord Has Made



In the life of the average person, this Psalm has more than likely been heard a good number of times. Even some Christians don't realize it is not just an old saying, but a part of the Bible.
Look at the Bible as God's plan for your life. Look at verses as days. As you live each day, many seem insignificant, or they are hard for us to accept. We must realize that each day is like each verse, part of that perfect plan.
I hate to compare the Bible to something worldly, but here is a short example. If the Mona Lisa was painted without one lip, would it be the masterpiece it is?
God sees the whole picture, and no peace is insignificant. Each piece is  vital to the whole. Just because we cannot see the entire picture, it is no reason to reject a part of it. When we are able to do God's job, then we can decide. Until then(which is never) we need to do it His way. Look at each day as the day the Lord has made, and rejoice and be glad in it. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment