Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day, No Greater Love


It Is Written, John 15:13, greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
On this Memorial Day, we honor the men and women of the military. We can never be too grateful to those who leave family, job, and they're comfy life, so that we can live in safety and freedom.
God gave His only son so that we could be saved. This was the greatest sacrifice of all time. Countless men and women left their mothers, spouses, and families, so we could be free.
Even if we are at peace, these heroes stay alert and still sacrifice. We sleep peacefully at night because of their sacrifice. They are a perfect example of what John 15:13 says.
So let us remember what they are doing for us. Many have given their lives over the years for our freedom. They are doing God's work and I'm sure that God honors them too.
They defend us physically, and most importantly spiritually. As we honor them, we should praise God for these, our brothers and sisters. Keep them in your prayers always, so that Almighty God will protect them and bring them home safely.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment