Tuesday, May 26, 2015

God Is Known to Everyone



It Is Written, Romans 1:20, for since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
I have heard people say that God is not fair, because many people have not heard of Him. As this verse says, look around you. Can any of what you see be the accident that unbelievers speak of?
Some people may not have heard about God in a school or a church, but since man was first on the earth, in his heart he knew there was a creator. People for centuries did not want to anger God, and did their best to do things they thought would guarantee his favor. They didn't even know his name. They were probably much smarter than many people today, who constantly reject God and creation. They have eyes to see and do not see.
 God is absolutely fair about everything. It is up to His judgment how each person is accountable, not ours. Relax and remember that the creator of all things, is very capable of figuring it all out. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment