Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Five Keys to Hearing God's Voice



It Is Written, Isaiah 6:8, also I heard the voice of the Lord saying; "whom shall I send, and who will go for us"? Then I said, "here am I"! Send me.
The Lord spoke to the prophets, those we call holy people, and those He spoke to for a special reason, such as Moses and Noah.
If you tell anyone today that you hear from God, most will laugh at you. The fact is He speaks to everyone. Unfortunately only a small percentage hear Him. You can be one of those people. His voice mostly comes to your heart, not your brain or in an audible way.
Habakkuk 2:1-3 tells you how. I give you the simplified but accurate way to hear God based on that verse. Follow it sincerely and you'll see what I mean.
1) Have a special, private place, where you talk to the Lord every day, preferably first thing in the morning. Habakkuk says "I will stand my watch"
2) Look for God to speak to you in a dream or vision. Habakkuk says "watch to see".
3) listen for His word. Habakkuk says "He will say to me".
4) Keep a journal. Habakkuk says "write the vision".
5) Wait for God to make it happen. Habakkuk says "it will surely come".
If you follow these steps, as Habakkuk laid them out, and do not doubt in your heart, you will hear God speak to you. You must be consistent, and take the time to do it the right way. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment