Thursday, May 14, 2015

Isaiah 53:5


It is sad to say, but most people do not realize what was accomplished by Jesus on the cross.
God looks at His commandments as covering much more than we do. For instance, lust in your heart is the equivalent of adultery and fornication. Anger at your brother is like murder in God's eyes.
When we look at things the way, God does, it is impossible for man to avoid sin. The average person probably sins dozens of times every day, according to God's standards.
Fortunately, God's forgiveness of our sins is like a rushing stream; it washes all the junk out of the way. Without His love and continuing forgiveness, we would all be doomed. All He wants in return is for us to love Him and trust Him.
Take a look at what you say or do for a couple of hours on any given day. You will be shocked if you use God standards. You will start to realize what Jesus did on the cross. He paid for it all so we wouldn't have to. Jesus did it all, according to God's plan, so that we could spend eternity with Him. How great is that? Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment