Monday, May 18, 2015

How You Look at It


It Is Written, Proverbs 8:17, I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently, will find me.
At one time or another, every one of us has been through what we thought was a test. Some of us have had multiple tests. Everyone has problems that pop up. They usually come up at what seems like the worst possible time. Sometimes it seems there is no end to them.
Whether you call it a problem or a test, it really is the same thing. They come up because satan is always trying to get us away from God. He wants us to start  doubting God's love for us.
God loves us more than we can imagine, and wants us to come to Him and love Him. The thing that is hard for us remember when we are going through one of these tests, is that God's plan for us and His timing is for our best. satan tries to use that to plant doubt.
Here we come to the point where you have to decide whether you are going to take the positive thoughts with God, or the negative thoughts with satan. You have to make a conscious decision, to look at it God's way. In order to do that, you must have complete trust in God.
If you seek the Lord with all your heart, you will come to know him so well, that satan will be wasting his time with you. You're waiting on God is a real faith builder. If you have God in your heart, there is no room for satan to stick his foot in.
The choice is yours. Let God take over and be a winner, or listen to satan and suffer the ultimate loss. Your life now and later depends on how you see things now. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment