Friday, November 21, 2014

Wake Up Christians Revised

My Friends:
Yesterdays post had a typo in it.  This is the revised post.
The highlighted part is the revision.
My apologies for the problem.


I'm not in the habit of writing editorials, and I certainly am not a politician. I'm just an ordinary Christian that thinks it is time to wake up Christians everywhere.
Every day people all over world, including the USA, live in societies that condone murder, accept violence, and persecution just to name a few of these outrages.
Ungodly people run everything from countries, to schools. Courts designed to protect citizens, forget what justice is. Instead of interpreting a constitution, they rewrite laws to fit the way they think. People in charge of various things take care of themselves, not the people who elected them.
It doesn't stop there. God and Jesus have become extinct in some places and endangered in other's. Even the USA, founded on biblical principles,has  forgotten God, and has headed down, like other godless countries. Now for instance good is bad, and bad is good. The moral decline is outstanding.
People have gone to jail or have been killed for saying Jesus name in many countries. Chaplains in the military have been ordered not to use Jesus name when they pray. To get even more ridiculous if that's possible, a cemetery refused to allow the name of Jesus from being inscribed on a new tombstone. The reason? Someone might be offended. Well thank God they finally gave in this after a lot of pressure.
Well fellow Christians, I could go on and on. I don't know about anyone else, but I am offended we are treated this way. My initial thoughts were anger when I heard things like this. Now I see it in a new light.
Jesus taught us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. That is the answer. With all of the Christians in this world, our combined, sincere, constant prayer, can change the world.
When elections come, find out what people's records say about them. Talk is cheap. Vote according to Biblical principles. If you don't act, don't complain. If things get worse, and they will, don't be surprised. If you didn't make your voice heard for God, you deserve it. I heard it said not too long ago, that we all get the leadership we deserve. I think we all need to put ourselves in the position, that deserves better. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment