Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Exciting Holy Spirit

It Is Written,1 Corinthians 2:9 – 10, but as it is written:"eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" but God has revealed them to us through His Holy Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes the deep things of God.
I have written many messages so far. As I have said many times, I believe I was led by the Holy Spirit. Everything I wrote about was true as far as I know it.
A short time ago, the thought came to me that I was missing out on a lot of blessings. I inquired of the Holy Spirit, and just that quick He told me the problem was that I did not ask for His wisdom or help. He said He listens and helps with even the smallest thing 24/7.
That same day I was fixing something, and after getting nowhere for a couple of hours, I finally smartened up and asked for His help. A tiny little voice told me what to do, and 10 min. later it was done. As days and weeks went by I began to ask for His help before I did anything. Even if I knew how to do something I still asked for His help. It got to the point where I started saying to Him okay Holy Spirit, what should we do, or how should we do this?
I can only tell you this. The Holy Spirit answered every time within minutes. It was always right. I'm so convinced of His faithfulness, that I have total faith in the outcome when I listen. I have seen the impossible happen and I'm so excited about Him in my life, that words can't express it.
If you saw Him do what I have seen him do, you would never doubt if you live to be 100.  As a byproduct, I feel I finally have a real relationship with God.
Ask the Holy Spirit about something you aren't sure about. Then choose to see the result you want, and it will happen.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment