Thursday, February 29, 2024

Habakkuk 3:17-18, Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food, though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls-yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

When we think about this verse, most of us look at the faith involved, and either don’t believe it is possible, or we are completely amazed by it. You would have to wonder if you could do it. I know I do.

When you look at life in general, and these times in particular, there are many things that require many levels of Faith. Our experiences can have as serious an impact on us as the ones had by Habakkuk.

Whether then or now it all boils down to how close we are to Almighty God. The closer we are to Him, the stronger our faith.

Hebrews 13: 5, Let your conduct be without covetousness; Be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you”.

1 Peter 5:6-9, Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

We have the promises of Almighty God, and He cannot, and will not lie. We also have the Bible, which lays out what Almighty God expects of us. It also gives us the way to happiness, peace, prosperity, and eternal life. Remember, prayer is speaking directly to God, so pour out your heart to Him. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal Savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank You and praise You for what You did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment