Tuesday, February 13, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday


What Is Not Taught

James 4: 13-15, come now, you who say, today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend the year there, buy and sell, and make a profit. Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, if the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.

It is human nature to try to control the future as well as the past. The Lord God Almighty allows us to do that, to show us the truth.

Jeremiah 29:11-13, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Even with this knowledge, man foolishly tries to do everything according to his own will. When we plan the future, as well as live our day-to-day lives by our own plans, we are telling almighty God that we have a better way. That my friends, is a very foolish thing to think or do.

Humans make decisions based on emotions. We are afraid to put all our trust in God. Fear, and not really knowing who God is, and how He works, is a major part of problem.

Psalm 118:8, it is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

Psalm 112: 7, he will not be afraid of evil tidings; and his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. 

What I am saying right now is not that easy for most people. We do not know what part we play in God’s plan. Almighty God could be using us and many other people to answer someone else’s prayer. At the same time, it could be a different, but better answer for our prayer.

Psalm 56:8, Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

Isaiah 26:3, You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Read and believe the words of almighty God. Remember that we do not see things as God sees them. He sees the spiritual, we see the secular. Almighty God is the creator, we are the created.

What I’m saying may be unfamiliar to you, but it is written in the Bible, and unfortunately many preachers choose not to teach it. Trust in almighty God, seek his face, then relax, your life is in control if God almighty is the one in control in your life.

Psalm 9:10, And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of those sins, and I thank you and praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment