Sunday, February 11, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

Power Of God VS Power Of Money

Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

The general opinion of people all over the world is, money is power, and the more you have, the greater your power will be. Just because most people believe that that doesn’t make it true.

1 Corinthians 2:5, So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Counting on money to be the answer to everything is a common fantasy. Money changes people, usually not for the better. Too much money can destroy your Immortal Soul as well as your body. It seems to lead people to all kinds of sin.

We must realize that there are many things that cannot be done just because you have money. One of the most common ones is you cannot buy true love. There always seems to be someone who will literally say or do anything to get your money.

Accidents of all kinds happen in a heartbeat to you or someone you love. Money didn’t save anyone on the Titanic. People die every day from things that just happened, and the old chestnut, you can’t take it with you, is as true as it gets.

Matthew 19:26, Jesus looked at them and said, with man this is impossible, but With God all things are possible.

The power of almighty God changes everything. Almighty God knew what would happen to each person even before creation. With all His power He didn’t create robots, but gave each person a free will, and never has, taken it back.

Ephesians 6:10, finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

One of the things almighty God decided was that anyone who knew Him, trusted Him, and abided in Him, could call on Him for help.

 If we choose to ask almighty God to take total control of Our Lives, He will. If we trust and patiently wait, we will always get His best. Almighty God hears our prayers and gives us even better than we ask or can imagine. He is constantly making things better for our good that we don’t even notice. He is the God of the impossible.

1 Corinthians 4:20, for the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power.

When I look back at my life, even before I knew Him or the Lord Jesus Christ, I saw many real examples of the impossible made real in my life. In life it is not a question of being able to solve everything with money, because it can’t be done. The important thing in life is to be with the Lord God Almighty, and eternal life with Him. That my friends is priceless. You cannot buy your way into Heaven. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive all my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of those sins, and I thank you and praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment