Tuesday, February 27, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Coffee With Jesus Beginnings

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

If you are a reader of these messages, you have undoubtedly heard about coffee with Jesus. This series of messages covers discussions we have when we relax with our morning coffee.

Since we dedicate each day to almighty God, it really wasn’t a surprise to us that the conversations seemed to flow. We felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in our hearts, and believed He was guiding us.

At first it was little things that we noticed. An idea here, understanding there, and the sense that each day was bringing us closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. To say it was exciting is an understatement.

On one occasion, we discussed turning the day over to the Lord. We did it by faith and noticed new things seemed to be blessed when we let go.

As time went on, our faith grew to the point where we asked our Father, Almighty God, to take total control of everything in our lives. We asked this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This may seem like a huge decision, but it makes sense. Every believer should realize that the Lord God Almighty hears and answers the prayers of a sincere heart. We have found through experience that prayer is always answered in some way. After all the Bible tells us whatever we ask in Jesus’s name and believe we shall receive.

John 14: 13-14, And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Mark 11: 24, therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

Matthew 21: 22, and whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.

Another important bit of knowledge. Faith and trust are another great way to praise the Lord.

Hebrews 11: 6, but without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

One more thing I must point out at this time. Everything I have spoken of in this message grows with your knowledge, faith, and trust in almighty God. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross and rose again to save me and to forgive my sins. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Repent of my sins, and I thank you and praise you for what you did on the cross to make my salvation possible. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment