Thursday, January 11, 2024

Time

Ecclesiastes 3:1 -8, For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under Heaven; a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted, A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing. 

The subject of time is something that most people don’t think about. They are acquainted with time in daily life in the form of simple things. Things like time to get up, time to eat, time to go to work. There are dozens of ways we use time.

Psalm 90:12, So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

James 4:14, Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Ask a young person about doing something and you may get an answer like “I have nothing but time” or “I have more time than money”.

It’s amazing how people look at time. They do not realize that time is a gift from God, and it is in fact controlled by almighty God. Each of us is allotted a given amount of time, and that we cannot change.

Psalm 31:15, My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors.

Ephesians 1:10, as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in Heaven and things on earth.

When God came up with a plan for each of us, He devised one that was best for each of us. He knew how much time we would waste trying to run our lives, so He figured the best amount of time for us, and when that time would run out. To help us in our journey through life, He gave us the Bible. The instruction book to Salvation, but the one thing it doesn’t tell us is when our time is up.

Mark 13:32, but concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

A prudent person finds out exactly how salvation happens by reading the Bible. He also begins to see who is really in charge and it’s not him. So, you get to the point where you realize you can be gone in the blink of your eyes. The sobering fact is when that happens there will not be a second chance. Eternity and where you spend it can happen just that fast. I really don’t think picking out some random date when you will decide to follow Jesus is going to cut it. You may not have another breath, and that is a fact.

Romans 13:11, besides this you know the time, the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. Our salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.

So, remember that old saying about Time marching on, it does. Now is the time to decide your entire future. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge those sins and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment