Tuesday, January 2, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Resolutions

Proverbs 16:9, A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

When a new year begins, it is common to hear or talk about New Year resolutions. We pick this time to correct something we are not happy with in our lives.

Most people vow to stick to a diet, or exercise more, and all kinds of things, literally for anything you can possibly name. Over the years it has become like a game, to see who can stick to it longer. Most people don’t succeed because they don’t have a specific plan or goal or in fact the determination to do what it takes.

To be successful you must look at several things. Is the goal achievable? Are you really willing to do what it takes? Can you not sabotage yourself? And can you overcome unexpected setbacks?

 To achieve success in anything you must realize where the power comes from. That power is in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Philippians 4:13,  I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

The Lord God Almighty has a plan for each of us, and Promises to help us to achieve it.

Jeremiah 29: 11, for I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and hope.

The key to success in any prayer is well known and simple, but many people don’t follow through. Remember that the mind of almighty God is not like ours, and that is what most of us forget.

Proverbs 3:6, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight.

Ask our Heavenly Father to forgive your sins. Bring your request to Him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Tell Him that you trust Him in His will for your request. Thank Him and praise Him every day for the results no matter what they are. Remember almighty God is always in control and the world runs by what He allows. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

My Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment