Sunday, January 14, 2024

God's Promises Sunday

Real Trust

Philippians 4:6-7, do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

 If you ever went to church, you have heard of these verses. What do they mean and how do you apply them? I have believed and prayed for years, and during those years had plenty of proof of the existence of God our Father.

One day I committed my family to the service of God. I did this because I am the spiritual head of my family and wanted all of us saved. I told the Lord that with my free will, I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that Father God take total control of Our Lives. I still pray for that every night.

Psalm 55:22, Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved.

1 Peter 5:6-7, Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.

One morning as my wife and I were having coffee with Jesus, I received a powerful message in my heart. The Lord told me that I wasn’t giving Him all my cares, and my peace was being affected.

Isaiah 26:3, you keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Suddenly, I knew what He was talking about. I’ve been retired for over 20 years at this point, and we live on a fixed income, so over the years I kind of tried to figure out our finances and how long they will last.

The next thing Father God put on my heart was, as long as I plan or try to figure anything out, I am keeping us from God’s, best because I am trying to take control back. I was shocked because I didn’t realize I was doing that. You might even have the same problem I did.

Hebrews 13:5, keep your life free from Love of money, and be content with what you have, for He said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Through The Years, stock market ups and downs, major medical conditions, you name it, the Lord took care of everything. Talk about miracles, I could write a book.

I can only conclude in my little brain that the Lord God Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, are alive and working in our lives. There is no such thing as impossible if you turn everything over to the Lord God and His plan for you.

I know these words of mine are hard for a lot of people to accept. It took several years before I came to realize how powerful the word of God really is. I also found out that if you try to live your life according to the word of God, you will never regret it. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment