Tuesday, January 16, 2024

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

 

Unconditional Love

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

I have talked to many people over the years. Many of them seemed troubled. Even though a good number of them were successful, they weren’t enjoying it.

It has been about 15 years since the Lord Jesus Christ became a very large part of my life. In talking to various people about Jesus, I find that many are afraid to come to Him because their lives seem to be so filled with sin, that they think they cannot be forgiven. What a mistake.

Romans 5:8, But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners; Christ died for us.

Ephesians 2:8, For by Grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

Almighty God has unconditional love. Add to that unconditional mercy and blessings. And let us not forget forgiveness for everyone who is sincere when they repent.

What people have a hard time understanding is that when they are full of sin, avoid merciful God and His forgiveness, they are paying the penalty they are afraid of, with no forgiveness. Coming to the Lord Jesus Christ with a sincere heart will bring unimaginable peace and well-being. Forgiveness means that nothing further is owed.

The Lord Jesus Christ knows exactly every sin we have committed as well as every sin we haven’t committed yet. He didn’t have to come and do what He did to pay our sin debt. He did it because He loves us so much and the only way to pay that huge debt was to pay for it Himself by His crucifixion and resurrection.

Almighty God’s love for us is not based on anything  except His love for us.

There has never been, nor ever will be such an evil, sinful person He will not forgive if they come to Him and repent. The Bible says so.

Titus 3:4-5, But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our savior appeared, He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. 

 You can do yourself a gigantic favor. Come to the Lord Jesus Christ, repent, and focus on the things of God, not and things of the world.

Ephesians 2:4-5, but God being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ-by Grace you have been saved.

Romans 3:23, For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

 God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer Of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment