Thursday, August 17, 2023

Peace And Stress Relief

1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your cares on Him because He cares for you.

In the world of today most people have anxiety issues. Antidepression drugs have skyrocketed as depression has become a normal health problem.

Believe it or not many people no longer feel as stressed out as they were. Most have peace in their hearts despite the problems worldwide. The answer is simple but hard.

People who have received salvation have a much greater chance of living without any serious level of stress in their lives and have God’s peace in their hearts.

John 14:27, peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled neither let them be afraid.

Isaiah 26:3, you keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you.

The best way to begin stress relief and peace in your heart is to find a quiet place where you can think undisturbed. If you think about all of the times, you worried about something and it turned out good, that was God.

Then think about the unexpected things that made you and your family happy. Again God.

There were times we received so many blessings we didn’t pray for or something more or better than what we prayed for. All these things were not good or bad luck they were almighty God in person.

Now think about this interesting thought. What if you decided to live the way God planned your life? All these blessings and more would be on purpose, because God put the idea for the prayer in your heart.

Sooner or later all believers come to the conclusion that they cannot control anything, only our creator can. If we are honest each of us has made a mess out of everything we planned or tried to control.

Here is a suggestion. Read all the verses in this message and meditate on them. Talk to almighty God in The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ and give Almighty God an honest chance to help you in all things.

Philippians 4:6, do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Psalm 55: 22, Cast your burden on the Lord and He will sustain you He will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 118:5-6, Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

This is not an overnight fix my friends but something that is over time with constant use and prayer. Your faith will grow and so will the results. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. God bless you and your family.  

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment