Tuesday, August 22, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

No Perfect Life

Genesis 3:17-19, And to Adam He said because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, you shall not eat of it, cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life, thorns and thistles that shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field, by the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, into dust you shall return.

The Lord God Almighty said these chilling words to Adam at the fall of Man. Since then, man has tried all kinds of ways to change that prophecy and failed every time.

The biggest cause of man’s dilemma today is looking back at life and thinking what if. Solomon was the wealthiest person who ever lived. He was also the wisest, had a thousand wives and concubines, ruled the most powerful Nation at the time, and had everything his heart desired. He couldn’t go back and change anything.

Ecclesiastes 9: 11, again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.

Solomon wrote the story of his life in Ecclesiastes as he grew old. All he saw was the futility of his past life. Think about this, if this happened to someone picked by God and blessed beyond measure Where do we stand?

Jeremiah 29: 11, For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

A question you hear most often from people is why did God do this to me? How can God be so mean? Where was God that he allowed this to happen?

Romans 8: 28 and we know that for those who love God all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose.

Philippians 4:19, and my God will supply every need of yours according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

To clear up any misconceptions about almighty God and what He does, let’s look at the basic truths

God blesses us when we depend on Him for everything that is following His plan for us. We are blessed beyond what we could even hope. On the other hand, when we follow our plans, we will mess up. No doubt about that. We are forgiven if we repent, however the consequences of our actions in this world must play out. Have you ever thought about the fact that whatever happens in this world is a result of someone’s actions and therefore the consequences cannot be avoided?

As far as where was God, the answer is simple. We as a part of society, have taken God out of everything. So, if God is not welcome in our lives and is not present, how can He be responsible for what we don’t like? We can’t have it both ways.

Exodus 20: 3, You shall have no other God before me.

Another way many of us go wrong without even realizing it, in some cases we have things in our life that are more important to us than God. Whatever is number one in our heart, no matter how innocent it may seem, becomes our God. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. Therefore, He should be number one in our lives. 

The whole story cannot be told in this short message, so I suggest as I usually do the reading of the Bible and meditating on it. It answers all questions. It guides us in how we should live in order to have a fulfilling peaceful life and a fantastic eternity. God bless you and your family. 

Praise You Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment