Tuesday, August 15, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

People Of God

1 Thessalonians 5:18, Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

There are roughly eight billion people on this Earth. Of these eight billion, every single person was created by Almighty God with the gift of free will.

As a result of having free will many had decided to follow satan and the dark side. It got so out of control with evil that God sent a flood to destroy man. Only Noah and his family were saved.

When man started to repopulate the Earth, evil started all over again. This Time Almighty God decided to give man yet another chance.

John 3:16, for God so loved the world that he gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 14: 6, Jesus said to him I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

When Jesus came many people believed and accepted Him and His Gift of salvation to all who would believe. However, in spite of the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ to save man, an overwhelming number of people once again followed satan, and unspeakable evil followed.

Some important things to remember. Despite the evil and Chaos in the world Almighty God is still in charge and His plan is unfolding. We should not and cannot complain about anything our Creator allows. He has His reasons and a plan.

It may seem impossible to believe but this world still has at least millions of God’s people. They may get their voices suppressed but they all share a powerful weapon, prayer.

Philippians 4: 13, I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Christians are still doing good works and praying for God’s will. Don’t forget God’s will and plan is for all to be saved. Prayer is the key to the whole thing. Nothing is more powerful than prayers from sincere, believing Christians.

Romans 12:2, do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind that by testing you may discern what is the will of God what is good and acceptable, and perfect.

Just a small reminder, this world is temporary, but eternity is forever. The Lord God Almighty takes care of His people as the Bible plainly states in many places. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

 Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, My Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment