Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Almighty God’s Amazing Love

John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

This verse is probably the most well-known by people all over the world. I hate to admit it, but I never gave it any thought. I considered it just like the written prayers we said in school, just words.

I believed God and Jesus existed, but I didn’t know them for 65 years of my life. I heard the verses that mentioned how our creator knew each of us before creation and had a plan for each of us. I guess I wasn’t impressed by that either.

My life was lived like everybody else. I had no goal or direction for my life. I made quite a few bad decisions and dealt with the consequences.

I won’t bore you with details, but I will give you a snapshot. I’ve had a lifetime of health issues, several of them life or death surgeries. My life was saved from instant death six times. None of this is an exaggeration.

Romans 5:8, God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.

I am, in my opinion, a classic example of what this verse is talking about. When I finally came to know the Lord Jesus Christ my eyes and heart were finally opened. When I repented, I was as sincere as I could be.

Well, I found out that the Holy Spirit, besides being a helper, was also an expert at stirring up the conscience and showing the truth without condemnation.

As I looked at the things I did, I started to see how almighty God steered me to good decisions and allowed things to keep me from devastating decisions.

It is by the grace of God I was saved and came to the Lord Jesus Christ. I could see how the Lord guided me to find Jesus. As I realized what the Lord was doing, I was amazed that He loved me so much even though I never gave Him a thought. Again, the Bible was true.

Now I no longer doubt anything. I just sit back and wait to see how the next step will unfold because I know that He loves me. The plain fact of the matter is He loves you too.

I cannot tell you how much it frustrates me that I cannot talk about the love God has for me and you because I don’t know the words. I don’t believe any human could come up with words that would be a tiny bit of what God deserves. Take my word for it, just trust and you will be rewarded. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment